It’s easy to create a Facebook event on your iPhone and iPad. However, if you haven’t used this before it could be hard to find out how. Great news is that you can just follow the tips below to create Facebook events on iPhone and iPad. Additionally, there are also some other Facebook tips for you as perks.
How to Create Facebook Event on iPhone and iPad
1. Launch the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap on the More tab in the bottom navigation.
3. Tap on the dropdown arrow next to the Apps section in order to expand all.
4. Find Events in the Apps list and tap on it.
5. In the upper right hand corner, tap on the + symbol to add an event.
6. Type in the information for your event. Once you’re finished, tap on the Done button in the upper right hand corner.
Additional Tips for Using Facebook on iPhone:
There are some simple features of Facebook that you might need. We’ve picked up the 3 mostly used for your information.
1. Change Your Cover Photo: You can change your cover photo directly from the mobile app. Head to your profile and tap on your cover photo. You have the option to snap a new picture, or select one from your iPhone’s Camera Roll.
Note: If the photo in your Camera Roll is deleted by mistake, try to use iPhone Data Recovery to restore photos.
2. Change Your Profile Picture: It’s easy to change your profile picture. Open a photo you’re tagged in and press on it for 2-3 seconds, then tap Make Profile Picture.
3. Delete a Post: How to delete posts when using the mobile app isn’t very obvious, but it’s very simple. First, swipe your finger across the post from left to right. A small black circle with a white X in the center will appear. Tap this to either hide or delete the post entirely.